Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Gadelles’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Gas Ferry Road Bristol, BS1 6UN. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Placing an order
Payments will be taken by credit card. You must be the card owner and have sufficient funds to cover the order amount. You must provide true, complete and accurate details during the checkout process. Payments will be subject to authorisation and validation checks by the card issuer and the payment processor, Stripe. Payments must be validated before an order will be shipped.
When you place an order you agree unconditionally and irrevocably to buy it for the price stated. After input of your payment details you will be sent an emailed order acknowledgement with details of your order. This order acknowledgement is not an acceptance of your order. You will be contacted by email if we are unable to fulfill your order.
Gadelles retains legal ownership of all products until the full payment amount has been cleared and received.
The fee for UK standard delivery is £3.95. International standard delivery is £12.95. All delivery costs are non refundable.
We will endeavor to process your order within three days of receiving your order. UK Orders will be shipped via Royal Mail First Class Signed For. International packages will be sent via Royal Mail as 'tracked' deliveries.
Orders will not be delivered on Bank or Public Holidays.
Please note, delivery delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen events outside our control. Gadelles shall have no liability to you or any third party for any loss suffered as a result of any delay or failure to deliver the items within the estimated timescales.
We hope you're happy with your order but if you wish to return an item please first fill in the 'returns form' within 24 hours of receipt of your order. Returns will be accepted and refunds given if the item is returned to us within 14 days of receipt of your order, if the item is received in the same condition as it was sent, and any packaging has not been damaged. We reserve the right to refuse a refund.
We aim to begin the refund process within three days of receipt of your return. You will be sent a notification email to advise you of receipt of the returned product. Please allow 5-10 days after receipt of this email for funds to be credited to your account. You will be refunded the cost of the item but not the cost of the delivery fees. You must also pay return delivery charges.
We recommend sending returns via Royal Mail. Please retain the Certificate of Posting as proof of your return.
Earrings for pierced ears cannot be returned.
Please note that we will not refund taxes, duty or customs fees that resulted from the import of the item. If any taxes, customs fees or charges are incurred by the return of the item to Gadelles, these costs will be deducted from your refund.
Nickel content in jewellery wasn't regulated in the UK until 2000, therefore it is possible that vintage jewellery sold on this site may contain nickel. It is possible that you may be allergic to some of the metals contained in some of the jewellery. An allergic reaction could cause skin rash and irritation. Gadelles takes no responsibility for any allergic reaction to these products and the buyer wears the item entirely at their own risk.
All items for sale on the site are believed at the time of sale to be authentic pieces of vintage jewellery. Many items for sale will display age related wear and may not be in their original condition.